*Local Work with Immediate Starts!*
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced health care assistants to join our agency and work within a highly respected care home in Burton on Trent.
The home prides itself on delivering a high-quality professional and personalised care service. The home offers residential and respite care for residents over the age of 65 years with care needs, dementia, mental health, and those requiring palliative care.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with residents to remain as independent as possible in their daily routines.
You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
Want to become a part of this caring and inclusive community? Get in touch!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference