Earn £10+ an hour as a Support Worker in Sherwood!
We are looking for Support Workers who will be responsible for assisting service users aged 16+. The unit specialises in autism and other behavioural disorders, therefore, you may experience challenging behaviour. As Support workers, you will be expected to prioritise physical and psychological wellbeing.
You will also be expected to complete general housekeeping, to follow health and safety regulations and report condition updates and incidents to senior staff.
If you are looking to work the hours that suit you, with weekly pay, then please get in touch.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19