Looking to work the hours that suit your lifestyle? Flexible opportunities available for Care Assistants!
We have an exciting opportunity for reliable and professional Care Assistants to work in a great Breaston based care home. The home caters for around 28 residents, specialising in dementia and memory care. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the residents to remain as independent as possible, by following personalised care plans and contributing to the effective running of the care home.
No two days are the same, but other responsibilities may include completing relevant paperwork and reporting any incidents to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19