Are you a HCA looking for flexible work and £10 per hour+?
We are looking for Care Assistants to support elderly service users living with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. There will be a mixture of one to one care and support for the whole unit. As a HCA you will support with their day to day tasks, supporting with mobility, hygiene, and nutritional requirements. You will be the friendly face responsible for physical and psychological wellbeing of the service users.
As a HCA, you will also be tasked with completing housekeeping, following health and safety guidelines, the accurately report condition updates and to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19