Weekly pay available for flexible hours: Care Assistants needed!
A residential care home in Newark is looking to expand their dedicated team. The setting caters to around 32 service users, with provision for dementia care, and has recently undergone refurbishment.
Your role as a Care Assistant will be to assist the residents in their day to day activities, and provide a friendly face. You will also be expected to undertake any paperwork, file condition reports and adhere to health and safety guidelines.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in which no two days are the same, then get in touch today.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19