Exciting new care opportunity in Breaston: start ASAP!
If you are a hardworking and reliable Care Assistant, then we have a fantastic opportunity to help a Breaston based residential care home to provide the highest levels of care. The setting caters to the needs of around 28 service users, specialising in care of dementia and other age-related conditions. Whilst your main priority will be safeguarding residents’ welfare, other responsibilities will include filling in paperwork, adhering to health and safety regulations and reporting any condition updates accurately.
If you have experience in providing professional levels of care in your community, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19