*Weekly pay: Make a difference in your community!*
We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for support workers to join our agency and work alongside a dedicated care team in Burton on Trent.
The 27 bed care home specialises in care for residents living with age related illnesses, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
Within this role you will be required to assist with mobility, hygiene and nutritional needs whilst ensuring psychological and physical wellbeing is prioritised.
You will also be expected to complete general housekeeping, following health and safety regulations, reporting of condition updates, and reporting incidents to senior staff are vital aspects of the role.
We are looking for a carer with excellent communication skills, a clam attitude, and an enthusiastic personality.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference