*Ongoing work with flexible hours and weekly pay!*
Due to an increase in demand, we are looking for dedicated and compassionate care assistants to join a specialist team in an amazing care home in Burton on Trent.
The home is committed to providing the highest standards of person-centred residential care for both the elderly and people with Dementia.
Your role will be to attend to any personal care needs, support mobility where required, completing daily activities with the residences to enhance their everyday lives.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
If you are an effective team worker with a positive attitude, dedicated to providing the very best care, then we would love to hear from you!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference