Agency work available for Care Assistant in Nottingham based care home.
The successful applicants will be assisting elderly service users with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. You will be tasked with daily tasks such as supporting with mobility, hygiene and nutrition whilst adhering to health and safety regulations. General housekeeping and the accurate recording of condition updates are other essential aspects of the role.
As a Care assistant you will be expected to prioritise the physical and psychological wellbeing of residents and report any incidents to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19