*Immediate starts with weekly pay!*
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced support workers to join our agency and work alongside a dedicated care team in Heanor.
The day centre specialises in providing care for service users living with Autism.
The home offers a wide range of structured activities based on individual requirements and interests.
As a care worker, you will be assisting service users with daily tasks, such as dressing and eating. You will help the service users live as independently as possible. You will ensure that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
If you have a passion for helping people to become more independent join our agency today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference