*Immediate Starts Available!*
Do you have experience working within a care environment and want work with an agency where it’s all about YOU? If the answer is yes, join our agency today!
We are looking for experienced care assistant to join our Agency in Burton on Trent to assist with care for residents with Dementia, Downs Syndrome and Mental Health illnesses.
Your role will be to attend to any personal care needs, completing daily activities with the residents to enhance their quality of life and completing the relevant paperwork. Some housekeeping duties may need to be carried out as well.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– Choice of care or support work
We are looking for someone who is passionate about care in all areas and willing to take on a challenge.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference