*Choose what weekends you’d like to work!*
Due to an increase in demand, we have an exciting opportunity to work within one of our care homes in Burton on Trent.
The home provides high quality care for those living with dementia. Mental health conditions and behaviours that may be challenging.
As a care assistant, you will work to empower residents to remain as independent as possible in their daily routines.
You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care – although no two days will be the same!
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
If you are passionate about providing the very best care, then contact our agency today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference