*Immediate starts and weekly pay!*
Our agency has ongoing roles available for experienced care assistants and support workers within Burton on Trent.
The 85 bed home we are recruiting for provides high quality care for those living with dementia, mental health conditions and behaviours that may be challenging.
As an HCA it will be your responsibility to ensure that each service user receives the highest standard of care. You will follow personalised care plans, aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that their physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
We are looking for care assistants who have the passion to make a difference. If you believe you have the qualities we are looking for, get in touch today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference