*Flexible shifts with immediate starts available! *
Are you an experienced health care assistant looking work in Burton on Trent? If the answer is yes, join our agency today and take advantage of full and part time hours!
Due to an increase in demand, we are recruiting for carers to help assist a high-quality residential home in Burton.
The 85 bed home provides care for those living with dementia. Mental health conditions and behaviours that may be challenging.
You will work alongside the residents and empower them to remain as independent as possible in their daily routines. You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
If you have the qualities needed to take the best possible care of residents then join our agency today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference