Are you looking for a Support Work role where every day is different, paid weekly at a rate of £11?
We are looking for Support workers to work in our Ruddington based clients supported living units. As a Support worker you will be the face of energy and entertainment prioritising service users’ health and wellbeing. You will be required to support with support with mobility, hygiene and nutrition.
Additional responsibilities include household tasks such as helping with cooking, feeding, and cleaning.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19