Immediate start for an experienced Support Workers working with Autism and learning difficulties.
As Support Worker you will be assisting service users living with a range of disabilities including mental health difficulties including autism. You will provide support with mobility, hygiene and nutrition whilst ensuring psychological and physical wellbeing is prioritised. You may also encounter challenging behaviour.
Further responsibilities for Care Workers, include completing general housekeeping, following health and safety regulations, reporting of condition updates and reporting incidents to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19