*Great rates of pay – pick and choose your hours!*
We are looking for reliable, dedicated, and caring people to join our Agency!
Fantastic opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to cover a variety of shifts at a residential care home located in the Chesterfield area with weekly pay. The home specialises in care of the elderly including dementia and other age-related illnesses.
Your role will be to attend to any personal care needs, support mobility where required, completing daily activities with the residences to enhance their everyday.
Benefits of working with QS Care;
– Apply today, interview tomorrow
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– 24 Hour Support from our dedicated team
– Personal Development
– Career Progression
We are looking for someone who is passionate about care in all areas and willing to take on a challenge. No two days are the same so you must be able to adapt to new situations.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you