*Immediate Starts Available!*
If you would like to choose the hours that you work, then join our agency!
We have immediate starts available for Support Workers to work within one of our Homes in Heanor.
You will be supporting service users with mental health conditions. Your duties will be assisting service users with daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will encourage service users to participate in daily activities, complete paperwork and follow tailored care plans.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
You must be an enthusiastic individual who goes above and beyond, particularly when interacting with service users and having a proactive approach to work.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference