*Looking to make a difference in your community? Weekly pay with immediate start!*
We are looking to recruit reliable, dedicated, and caring Support Workers to join our Agency!
We have immediate starts for experienced support workers to work within one of our care homes in Heanor, Derbyshire.
For this role, you will be supporting service users with mental health illnesses.
Your duties will be assisting service users with daily living, including aspects of personal care, and promoting independence. You will encourage service users to participate in daily activities, complete paperwork and follow tailored care plans.
We are looking for bubbly support workers who are wanting to make a difference!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference