Care Assistant looking required for night shifts, £11+ per hour.
Immediate start for Healthcare Assistant who will support elderly residents living in NG14 based residential care home. The service generally homes retired service users, some of which suffer with dementia so may require hygiene, nutrition, and mobility support.
Additional responsibilities for Senior Care Assistants may include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, accurately reporting condition updates whilst following health and safety guidelines.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19