Rewarding role with flexible hours: Care Assistants needed!
If you have experience in providing high levels of care in your community, then we have a fantastic opportunity in a lovely residential home. The setting is based in Hucknall, and provides specialist dementia care to around 51 residents, creating personalised care plans and activity schedules based on service users’ interests and requests.
As a Care Assistant, you will be helping the home to run as smoothly as possible by assisting residents in everyday activities, fulfilling domestic duties and reporting any incidents to senior staff.
If you have experience providing professional levels of care in your local area, and are looking to work flexible, ongoing hours, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19