Care Assistants needed in NG2: weekly pay with flexible hours!
A luxury high-end care home in West Bridgford are seeking experienced Care Assistants to help them provide the highest level of care to their clients.
Up to 82 service users live in this residential home, and your main priority will be to safeguard their welfare, accompanying them in everyday activities. Other duties will include filling in necessary paperwork and condition updates, as well as housekeeping duties.
If you are reliable and motivated by making a real difference to people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19