Healthcare Assistants required in Bingham based home with immediate start
As an agency Care Assistant, you will assist elderly residents with their daily tasks ensuring mobility, hygiene and nutritional needs are met. Residents in the different homes you will visit suffer with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s, therefore supporting their physical and psychological wellbeing must be prioritised.
You will also be required to follow health and safety regulations, file reports on condition updates and report any incidents that occur to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19