*Choose your shifts and enjoy weekly pay!*
We are looking for experienced and committed care workers to help assist a lovely residential care home in Burton on Trent.
The home accommodates for up to 28 Service Users. The home specialises in areas of care such as;
– Mental Health
– Old Age
– Physical Disability
– Sensory Impairment
– Younger Adults
Your role will be to attend to any personal care needs, support mobility where required, completing daily activities with the residences to enhance their everyday lives. You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
If you have a passion for providing the best possible care then contact us today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference