*Immediate starts with weekly pay!*
We are recruiting to dedicated health care assistants to work alongside a dedicated team at a lovely care home setting in Yoxall, Burton on Trent.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– Choice of care or support work
The home caters to the everyday needs of around 11 residents, from the age of 17 who have learning disabilities / behavioural convers / mental health conditions. The home also supports individuals with autism.
As a support worker within this role, you will follow individual personalised care plans with helping the residents live as independently as possible.
Every day will be different in this role, but other responsibilities may include reporting condition updates, reporting any incidents to senior staff and general housekeeping.
If you think you have the qualities needed to help this care home provide the best possible care, please get in touch!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference