*Experienced care assistants needed for a beautiful residential home in Derby!*
Are you an experienced care assistant who is looking for a new challenge? Look no further, join our agency today and work alongside dedicated professionals within a luxury care home in Derby!
The home provides care for up to 16 service users who are living with learning disabilities, mental health illnesses and attending the personal care.
Your role will be to follow personalised care plans cater for each service user. You will ensure their personal, nutritional, and physical care needs are delivered with the highest standard of care.
Additional responsibilities include completing household tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, accurately reporting condition updates whilst following health and safety guidelines.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– Choice of care or support work
We are looking for someone who is passionate about care in all areas and willing to take on a challenge. Not every day in care is the same so you must be able to adapt to new situations.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference