Great new care opportunity in Derby – work the hours that suit you!
If you are a compassionate and hardworking Care Assistant, then we have a fantastic opportunity for ongoing, flexible hours in a luxury care home in Chaddesden. This great residential setting specialises in providing the highest standard of care to up to 35 residents, many of whom have dementia and other age-related issues. They create a homely and inviting atmosphere for service users, including a packed activities schedule based on residents’ preferences and requests.
Whilst your main priority will be safeguarding the residents’ welfare, other duties will include completing housekeeping duties, and filling in condition update reports.
If you have experience in providing professional standards of care in your local area, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19