Experience Care Assistants required for a role in Spondon!
If you have experience in making change in your community through providing high level care, then we have a fantastic opportunity in a lovely residential home. The setting is based in Spondon, and provides specialist dementia care to around 43 residents, creating personalised care plans and activity schedules based on service users’ interests and requests.
As a Care Assistant, you will be helping the home to run as smoothly as possible by assisting residents in everyday activities, fulfilling domestic duties and reporting any incidents to senior staff.
Due to the nature of the role, it’s unlikely that any two days will be the same, and so previous experience in care is essential. If you are compassionate and reliable, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19