Agency work for Care Assistant in for Nottingham based Care Homes.
The successful applicant will assist elderly service users with their daily activities supporting mobility, hygiene and nutrition. As a Care Assistant you will meet many residents suffering with age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, therefore supporting their physical and psychological wellbeing is essential.
As a Care Assistant you will also be responsible for completing housekeeping tasks, following health and safety regulations, reporting of condition updates and reporting incidents to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19