Agency Care Assistants required for luxury NG12 based care home.
Great on-going opportunity for experienced Care Assistants to cover early shifts at care home in Radcliffe on Trent . The home specialises in care of the elderly including dementia and other age-related illnesses. As a Care Assistant you will work alongside an established team, providing high standards of care to the residents. Your duties will include supporting residents and following their person-centred care plan, moving handling, general housekeeping tasks completing company paperwork.
You may also be asked to assist with household tasks such as helping with cooking, feeding, and cleaning.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19