Weekly pay for Care Assistants: Start ASAP!
Experienced Care Assistants required to join a qualified team in the Alfreton area, starting immediately. You will be working to provide the best possible standard of care for around 49 residents, many of whom have old age-related illnesses such as dementia.
In this role, you will be following personalised care plans to help residents meet their own goals, whilst ensuring that they can live as independently as possible. You will also be required to undertake domestic duties, and any necessary paperwork.
This promises to be an exciting opportunity in a great location, so if you have the qualities required, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19