Fantastic opportunity to make a difference in your community!
A lovely residential home in Mapperley is looking for experienced Care Assistants to help them provide the best level of care. The home caters to the everyday needs of around 35 residents, creating an exciting activities programme based on their interests and requests.
Other responsibilities will also include domestic duties, personal care and undertaking condition update reports.
If you are reliable and motivated by making a real difference, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19