If you are a passionate and experienced Care Assistant, we have an exciting opportunity to join a qualified team in a Nottingham care home. You will be working to help the residential setting run as smoothly as possible, whilst ensuring that residents’ standard of life is as high as possible.
You will be required to follow health and safety guidelines, undertake domestic duties and fill in condition update reports.
Looking to take control of your hours, and find the work to suit you? Get in touch today!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19