*Flexible shifts with immediate starts available! *
We are looking for experienced health care assistants to join our agency and work alongside dedicated professionals within a fantastic care home in Derby.
The 78 bed home specialises in providing care for those living with age related illness such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
As a care assistant, you will deliver the highest level of care to the residents on a daily basis.
You will follow tailored care plans for each resident. You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about care in all areas and willing to take on a challenge.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference