*Immediate starts with weekly pay!*
Are you an experienced health care assistant who is looking for ongoing work within a fantastic residential home?
Look no further, join our agency today! We have immediate starts for committed care assistants to work over the weekend. You can choose the shift pattern that suits you best!
The residential home in Etwall, Derby specialises in providing care for service users who are over the age of 65 needing nursing or personal care.
You will follow personalised care plans for each resident, ensuring you deliver the highest standard of care.
You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference