*Ongoing work with flexible hours available!*
Due to an increase in demand, we have ongoing work available for experienced support workers.
You will work alongside a dedicated team of professionals, delivering the highest standard of care to the service users within your care.
The home caters to the everyday needs of service users living with mental health illnesses, focusing on individualised care plans, and providing a friendly face.
You will help the service users learn the necessary life skills to be able to live independently at 18. The service users may have had traumatic experiences previously therefore, this role requires a calm and patient person to help them overcome their past and have a brighter future.
You will follow plans which help the service users with everyday tasks and stick to a daily routine.
If you are passionate about providing the very best care, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference