Weekend work for Care Assistants in Southwell based Care Home.
As a Care Assistant you will provide care to elderly service users, living with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. Your daily tasks will include supporting individuals with their mobility, nutrition, and hygiene requirements. You will also support emotional wellbeing by engaging with residents, in a friendly manner and acting as familiar face.
You will be required to complete housekeeping duties, record condition updates and reporting incidents to higher management.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19