Immediate opportunities for Care assistants in a fantastic Southwell based care home.
You will assist elderly service users who suffer from age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. Day to day you will support with mobility, hygiene and nutritional needs whilst ensuring you tend to residents’ psychological and physical wellbeing.
You will be expected to complete general housekeeping whilst adhering to health and safety regulations, accurately record condition updates and report incidents to higher management.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19