Senior Healthcare Assistants required in Southwell based home with immediate start.
Healthcare Assistants are tasked with supporting residents with their daily tasks, facilitating hygiene, mobility, and nutritional requirements. Additional responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant include, completing housekeeping tasks, following health and safety guidelines and accurately report condition updates or any incidents to senior members of staff. As a senior HCA you may be required to administer medication and always lean by example.
Service users suffer with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s, care assistants are expected to support their psychological and physical well-being wellbeing is of utmost importance.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19