Qualified Support Workers required In NG5/NG3 based units.
We are looking for Support Workers to assist service users in our NG9 based supported living units. As a Support Worker you will assist service users with their daily activities, supporting their mobility, hygiene, and nutritional requirements. Service users may suffer from mental health issues or learning difficulties. You will be the friendly face responsible for physical and psychological wellbeing. There are aspects of personal care and hoisting involved in this role.
As a Support Worker, you will also be tasked with completing housekeeping, following health and safety guidelines, the accurately report condition updates and to senior staff.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19