Are you Support Worker looking for an £10+ per hour in Sherwood and surrounding areas?
We are looking for Support Workers to assist service users who have a range of complex needs. Due to the nature of the role, you will experience challenging behaviour and autism. As Support Workers you will be expected to always prioritise physical and psychological wellbeing of service users.
You will also be expected to complete general housekeeping, to follow health and safety regulations and report condition updates and incidents to senior staff.
Posted: December 29, 2021
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Duration: Flexible day shifts 08:00 to 14:00 between Monday and Friday.
Hourly Rate: To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19
Working Hours: Care Assistant/Immediate Start/10+ per hour
Closing Date: 20220129