*Looking to make a difference in your community? Weekly pay with immediate start!*
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
Due to an increase in demand, we are looking for dedicated careers to join our agency and work within a fantastic care home in Burton on Trent!
Many of the residents at the home are living with mental health conditions, learning disabilities, Autism, and challenging behaviour. So, the role would centre around providing them the best possible care to support their wellbeing.
As a carer you will be responsible for following personalised care plans and catering to their nutritional and mobility needs.
You may also be involved in undertaking domestic duties and appropriate paperwork and reporting any issues to senior staff.
If you think you have the qualities needed to help this care home provide the best possible care, please get in touch!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference