*Ongoing work with weekly pay!*
Due to an increase in demand, we are looking for experienced carers to join our agency and work alongside a dedicated team at a care home in Draycott in the Clay in Burton on Trent!
As Care Assistant you will be supporting elderly service users in a residential care home. Service users suffer from age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Care Assistants are required to provide support with mobility, hygiene and nutritional whilst ensuring psychological and physical wellbeing is prioritised.
Further responsibilities for Care Workers, include completing general housekeeping, following health and safety regulations, reporting of condition updates, and reporting incidents to senior staff.
If you are passionate about providing the very best care, then contact our agency today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.
– A passion to make a difference