*Weekly Pay: Start Now!*
A great residential care home are seeking passionate and reliable Care Assistants to help provide the very best standard of care. They specialise in dementia and old-age care, creating an exciting activities schedule in order for around 51 residents to have a varied, independent lifestyle.
Your role will be to accompany residents in everyday activities, providing a friendly face and helping them to achieve personal goals. This position suits those with previous experience in care – no two days will be the same, but that’s what makes it so rewarding.
Looking to make a real difference to the lives of people in the community? Get in touch now!
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19