*Care Assistants: We Need You!
Passionate Care Assistants required for work in a fantastic residential care setting in Bilborough. The home provides the highest level of personalised care to around 65 residents, with a packed and exciting schedule of various activities.
As a Care Assistant, you will be aiding the residents in these activities, helping them to live as independently as possible and still have fun! Due to the nature of the role, no two days are likely to be the same, and so previous experience in care is essential, as safeguarding the welfare of the residents is top priority. Other responsibilities could include domestic duties and condition update reports.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19