*Looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in your community? We need you!*
Experienced and compassionate Care Assistants required to join the team in a specialist Bulwell care home. The home is in a great location, surrounded by parks and greenery, and delivers professional, specialist memory and dementia care to around 60 residents.
In this role, you will be joining residents in a varied and exciting activities schedule, ensuring that their welfare is top priority, and helping them to reach their goals. You will also be required to help with domestic duties and any necessary paperwork.
If you like to go above and beyond to help residents feel welcome, and feel you would be a good fit for this role, then please get in touch,
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• Have an in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19