*Ongoing work available with immediate starts!*
Due to an increase in demand, we have ongoing work available for experienced Support Workers to work alongside a dedicated team within a lovely supported-living unit in Derby, located close to the city centre.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
Within this role you will be supporting young people from the age of 16 and help them learn the necessary life skills to be able to live independently at 18. The service users may have had traumatic experiences previously therefore, this role requires a calm and patient person to help them overcome their past and have a brighter future.
You will be following personalised care plans which help the service users with everyday tasks such as, cooking, cleaning, personal care and leaving the house to do activities or go to appointments.
The position requires a calm person with excellent communication skills to assist with those affected by mental health illnesses. If you believe you have the qualities required for this role, contact our agency today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.