Opportunities for weekly pay available!
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
We have immediate starts available within a beautiful residential home located in Draycott in the Clay in Burton on Trent.
The home specialises in residential care for the elderly suffering with age related illnesses such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
You will follow personalised care plans for each resident, ensuring you deliver the highest standard of care.
You will aid their mobility and nutritional needs, whilst ensuring that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about care in all areas and willing to take on a challenge.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.