Great opportunity for weekly pay as a Healthcare Assistant!
Are you an experienced care assistant who is looking for a role where you can choose the amount of weekends you want to work? Join our agency and enjoy this benefit!!
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
Due to an increase in demand, we are recruiting for reliable, experienced care assistants to join our agency and work within a fantastic care setting in Littleover, Derby!
This beautiful home provides residential and nursing care to residents over the age of 65 years. Your role will be to attend to all needs of the residents, ensuring you aid their mobility and nutritional needs.
You will promote their independence as much as possible with their daily routines. Alongside this, you will carry out activities to enhance their quality of life.
Additional responsibilities could include completing domestic tasks, adhering to health and safety guidelines, and taking responsibility for promoting the welfare of the adults in your care – although no two days will be the same!
If you are looking to work the hours that suit you, in a rewarding role, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.