Support worker required for Mapperley based care settings, flexible shifts available.
The role is based in a Supported living unit assisting people of all ages living with autism and learning difficulties. You will be caring for both the emotional and physical wellbeing of the residents daily based around Mapperley and surrounding areas. You may be required to support with nutrition, hygiene, and mobility needs.
Further responsibilities include the accurate recording of condition updates, reporting incidents to senior staff and the completion of general housekeeping.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling, and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DBS check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
• Fully vaccinated against covid-19